Review Droid Bionic Manufacture By Motorola


The Motorola Droid Bionic is Verizon’s latest 4G LTE smartphone (must read: 4G networks). It is only the only LTE handset that has been designed as a true high-end device: in addition of having a very fast wireless network access, it also features a dual-core processor (SoC), 1GB of memory and a large 1735mAh battery.

Motorola aims for the “power user” who uses the phone at work and at home. To achieve this goal, the Email support must reach “Enterprise-Level” in terms of security and management. Droid Bionic For Motorola At the same time, the user can stream files, photos and videos from a home PC.


This sounds Droid Bionic very nice but the competition among Android phones is brutal, so how does the Droid Bionic compare with others in the market, and can it live up to the hype? Let’s take a look Droid Bionic Manufacture By Motorola Techical Highlights

Review Droid Bionic Manufacture By Motorola Android 2.3.4
4G LTE network
4.3 qHD 540×960 Display (TFT LCD)
1735 mAh battery
OMAP4 Dual-Core 1GHZ processor
1GB of RAM
16GB of Internal Storage + optional microSD (16GB max)
8 Megapixel camera
2.63 x 5 x 0.43”, 158g (5.6oz) Droid Charge: 142g, HTC Thunderbolt: 164g
Context

We all use our smartphones differently, that’s why I should tell you what I do with them: I check my email (with Microsoft Exchange), and I reply very moderately because virtual keyboards are slow to type with. I browse the web several times a day to check on news and stocks (mainly on mobile sites), but I rarely watch movies or play music. I don’t call much – maybe 10mn a day, if at all. On the “apps” side, I use a couple of social networks, and I rarely play games on the go. Droid Bionic Manufacture By Motorola In the evenings, I may use my phone as a TV remote from time to time. This usage pattern will affect battery life and the perception of what features are useful.